This is the approved form for lodgement of a complaint relating to a regulated building service or a home building work contract under section 5(1) and (2) of the Building Services (Complaint Resolution and Administration) Act 2011 (WA). Please note: This form is not to be used for a disciplinary matter. 

A building services complaint can also be completed using the online complaint form.